Thursday, November 04, 2010

Me on StockTwits.TV

Tadas Viskanta runs a blog called Abnormal Returns, and he interviewed me on his show. The video is within a site called StockTwits, which is actually a take on 'stock twitterers', not a comment on the speaker's competence. He talks weekly with various investment people, and I was happy to be on. We mainly talked about risk premiums. Because of technical issues I could only hear Tadas, and was looking at a screen with a 1 cm box that showed if my head was in camera. There was often feedback I heard that does not come out, and it screwed up my thoughts because I kept thinking this would all be scrapped.

I talk about my Beta1.0 strategy, and how I'm giving it out...actually, I have a patent pending on it as well. I did this prior to publishing Finding Alpha. However, if it is successful, it would only cover the US, and the whole thing is an out-of-the-money option.

And no, I don't think I'm Einstein, I was just making an analogy of aether to the risk factors, and any implication I think I fixed this the way general relativity fixed aether, is clearly silly.

1 comment:

Michael Meyers said...

Eric,

Good job! I enjoyed watching this video.

Regards,
Michael